- Link a debit card, credit card, or your bank account.
- Your donation can be a one-time gift or easily opt in to make your gift repeat on a weekly or monthly basis, or another time interval.
- Presence Point enables the highest level of security so you can give confidently.
- We accept the following cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Zcash (ZEC), Gemini Dollar (GUSD), Basic Attention Token (BAT), Chainlink (LINK), 0x (ZRX), Storj (STORJ), Dai (DAI), Amp (AMP).
- Donating cryptocurrency is a non-taxable event, meaning you do not owe capital gains tax on the appreciated amount and can deduct it on your taxes. This makes Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency donations one of the most tax efficient ways to support your favorite cause. If you want to learn more about how donating crypto can lower your taxes, check out thegivingblock.com/faq. Talk to a crypto-savvy tax professional or connect with The Giving Block to get connected with one.
Leaders wishing to live into their calling and shepherd well those they influence, whether they’re dads, moms, pastors, business owners, supervisors, volunteers, family members, or managers – are crying out for support to do so as Scripture instructs. Literally all over the world, Presence Point answers that call and, in addition, helps nationals multiply the shepherding message and spread the word among their own people. Whether through face-to-face facilitated workshops, online, on-demand webinars, coaching or consulting we provide Biblically-based support at little or no fee, whenever possible, to those with the desire to shepherd more effectively, lead with greater influence, and help others do the same. In addition, we provide encouragement and ongoing support through blogs, posts, interviews, and devotional materials.
Would You Please Join Us?
Please consider praying for this effort on a regular basis, adopting a country or ministry that needs help funding the effort to bring their people together, or donate directly to Presence Point. Those dollars are used to develop materials, update technology for better and faster delivery directly to those who request it, and for travel-related and participant expenses to conduct workshops all over the globe. With volunteer staff and donated facilities, your support goes directly to supporting shepherding leaders around the world.