Join Us In Prayer
When they entered the tomb, they saw a young man clothed in a white robe sitting on the right side.
The women were shocked, but the angel said,
“Don’t be alarmed. You are looking for Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified.
He isn’t here! He is risen from the dead!
He is risen! He is risen indeed!
Let’s celebrate and worship our risen Lord,
our dear Good, Great, and Chief Shepherd!
What Happened in MARCH
Saturday evening, when the Sabbath ended, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome went out and purchased burial spices so they could anoint Jesus’ body. Very early on Sunday morning, just at sunrise, they went to the tomb. On the way they were asking each other, “Who will roll away the stone for us from the entrance to the tomb?” But as they arrived, they looked up and saw that the stone, which was very large, had already been rolled aside.
“…Now go and tell his disciples, including Peter, that Jesus is going ahead of you to Galilee.
You will see him there, just as he told you before he died.”
- April 2022 — The celebration of our Lord’s resurrection, a five-hour workshop for Christian Leadership Alliance attendees in Louisville, Kentucky, the finalizing with SIL of the Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Ukrainian translators, potential development of college, university, and seminary shepherd leadership curriculum, the writing and production of podcast episodes and blogs.
- May 2022 — Potential chaplaincy work with Ukrainian refugees in Romania or Moldova and continued work on blog/vlog and podcast content, as well as the supervision of the workshop translations.
- June 2022 — Vendor Fair for American Heritage Girls Troop Leaders in Cincinnati, Ohio, as well as continued writing and production of podcast episodes and blogs.
- August 2022 — Workshop for Central Maryland YFC in Frederick.
- September/October 2023 — Potential workshop for worldwide YFCI staff.
Join Us In Prayer
And then he told them, “Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone...”
- Praise for the receptiveness to the shepherd leadership message of 12 through 17-year-olds attending Legacy Christian Academy in California.
- Praise for the six seniors at Legacy Christian Academy who courageously co-facilitated a “Leadership from the Shepherd’s Perspective” workshop for their peers with Doug and Holly.
- Pray for the leadership and students of Legacy Christian Academy as they explore even more meaningful ways to implement and live out the shepherd leadership message.
- Pray for wisdom for SIL/Wycliffe leadership as they choose partners to translate the Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Ukrainian translations of the workshop materials.
- Continue to pray for God’s timing and favor, as He wills, as The Salvation Army and Awana consider using the shepherd leadership workshop.
- Pray for the executive leadership team of Prendiville Catholic College in Perth, Australia, as they multiply the shepherding message with their students.
- Pray for Simon and Allison Rattray, founders of Project 1:14, as they serve the persecuted church virtually from Australia and Simon’s trip to the USA in April and May as he seeks to spread the message of their work and what God is doing related to trauma recovery among persecuted Christians.
- Praise for partners who continue to provide their time, talent, and resources to support and spread the shepherding message.
- Pray for continued wisdom in our choices of individuals we interview for the Shepherds in Action interview series.
- Pray the shepherding message will resonate with those who download the content on RNM and through CLA, YFC Canada, and YFC/USA.
- Praise that God is still moving in a miraculous way related to the shepherding message!
- Pray for shepherd leaders to emerge in governments all over the world.
- Pray on an ongoing basis for our shepherd leadership partners in Bangladesh, Sierra Leone, Egypt, Canada, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania, DRC, Burundi, Uganda, Ethiopia, and the United States as they seek to multiply the shepherding message.
- Pray on an ongoing basis for clear direction regarding the focus of our energies in 2022 and into 2023 … and beyond, as the Lord wills.
- Pray for continual wisdom for the Board members that lead Presence Point and for open hearts and willing spirits as we do the same on a day-to-day basis.