Join Us In Prayer
May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace…
What Happened in April
And I want you to know, my dear brothers and sisters, that everything that has happened to me here has helped to spread the Good News.
For I fully expect and hope that I will never be ashamed, but that I will continue to be bold for Christ, as I have been in the past. And I trust that my life will bring honor to Christ, whether I live or die.
- May 2022 – Continued supervision and completion of Wycliffe work on the Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Ukrainian translations of the workshop materials, blog/vlog and podcast content creation, potential development of college, university, and seminary shepherd leadership curriculum, and preparation for our time with American Heritage Girls Troop Leaders in June.
- June 2022 – Vendor Fair for American Heritage Girls Troop Leaders in Cincinnati, Ohio, as well as continued writing and production of podcast episodes and blogs, and a fun side trip to Texas to be extras in the filming of the Feeding of the 5,000 for The Chosen; supervision of graphic design for the four translations that have, prayerfully, been completed by May 31.
- July 2022 – Continued content development and graphic design supervision of the four new translations, and travel to Maryland for a workshop with Central Maryland Youth for Christ.
- August 2022 – Workshop for Central Maryland YFC in Frederick, on August 1-2, partner visits on the east coast of the United States, total completion of the four new translations and communication to partner ministries of the translation availability, potential work with First Baptist Church of Glenarden in Marlboro, Maryland.
- September – Preparation for Presence Point highlight on the PRAYR App, as well as content development.
- October – The ministry of Presence Point highlighted on the PRAYR App and continued content development.
- November – CLA Women’s Retreat in Black Mountain, North Carolina, visit with partner in South Carolina, and continued content development.
- December – Celebration of our Lord’s birth and content development.
Join Us In Prayer
Whatever happens, my dear brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord.
- Pray that we’ll live as citizens of heaven, conducting ourselves in a manner worthy of the Good News about Christ.
- Praise for the remarkable recognition of Presence Point by Christian Leadership Alliance CEO Tami Heim at the CLA Outcomes Conference 2022. Their use of the online, on-demand workshop has expanded to incorporate the Bangla, French, Swahili, and Arabic translations.
- Praise for CLA’s anticipation of using the Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Ukrainian workshop materials in the Fall of 2022 on their Global Digital Experience platform.
- Praise for the doors God opened in Louisville, Kentucky, at the CLA conference.
- Praise for SIL beginning the translations of the workshop materials into Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Ukrainian translators.
- Pray for a highly competent virtual assistant for Presence Point who desires part-time work.
- Praise for the interest by Project 114 to partner with them to deliver the shepherding workshop in Sri Lanka and Myanmar. Pray for the funding to translate the materials into Sinhala, Tamil, and Burmese for the Project 114 partnership.
- Pray for the leadership of Legacy Christian Academy as they explore even more meaningful ways to implement and live out the shepherd leadership message.
- Pray for wisdom, knowledge, and skill for the SIL/Wycliffe translators as they translate the workshop materials into Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Ukrainian.
- Pray for the executive leadership team of Prendiville Catholic College in Perth, Australia, as they multiply the shepherding message with their students.
- Praise for Simon Rattray’s safe arrival in the USA! Pray for wisdom and discernment as he seeks to spread the word of the work of Project 114 to prepare believers around the world for Christian persecution and for the related trauma recovery. Pray for Allison as she prepares for work in Ukraine and “holds down the fort” at ministry central and at home.
- Praise for partners who continue to provide their time, talent, and resources to support and spread the shepherding message.
- Pray for continued wisdom in our choices of individuals we interview for the Shepherds in Action interview series.
- Pray the shepherding message will resonate with those who download the content on RNM and through CLA, YFC Canada, and YFC/USA.
- Praise that God is still moving in a miraculous way related to the shepherding message!
- Pray for shepherd leaders to emerge in governments all over the world.
- Pray on an ongoing basis for our shepherd leadership partners in Bangladesh, Sierra Leone, Egypt, Canada, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania, DRC, Burundi, Uganda, Ethiopia, and the United States as they seek to multiply the shepherding message.
- Pray on an ongoing basis for clear direction regarding the focus of our energies in 2022 and into 2023 … and beyond, as the Lord wills.
- Pray for continual wisdom for the Board members that lead Presence Point and for open hearts and willing spirits as we do the same on a day-to-day basis.