Join Us In Prayer
“Moses’ father-in-law, Jethro, the priest of Midian, heard about everything God had done for Moses and his people, the Israelites. He heard especially about how the Lord had rescued them from Egypt.”
The story of what God had done for the Israelites to release them from the captivity of the Egyptians had reached Moses’ father-in-law, Jethro, long before they re-connected face-to-face in the wilderness. We feel much like Moses, witnessing the Good Shepherd orchestrating connection after connection to multiply the shepherd leadership message, and then praying that you will be as delighted as Jethro was when you hear the reports of what God is doing with, in, and through the shepherd leadership message and Presence Point.
It is such a privilege to have you on this journey with us!
Thank you for your faithful prayers for the multiplication of this message and for those with whom we partner.
What Happened in June
“Moses told his father-in-law everything the Lord had done to Pharaoh and Egypt on behalf of Israel. He also told about all the hardships they had experienced along the way and how the Lord had rescued his people from all their troubles. Jethro was delighted when he heard about all the good things the Lord had done for Israel as he rescued them from the hand of the Egyptians.”
“Praise the Lord,” Jethro said, “for he has rescued you from the Egyptians and from Pharaoh. Yes, he has rescued Israel from the powerful hand of Egypt! I know now that the Lord is greater than all other gods, because he rescued his people from the oppression of the proud Egyptians.”
- July 2022 – Supervision and completion of the graphic design of the workshop materials in Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Ukrainian, blog/vlog and podcast content creation, travel to Washington, D.C. for meetings with friends of the shepherd leadership message.
- August 2022 – Workshop for Central Maryland Youth for Christ in Frederick, Maryland, partner visits on the East Coast of the United States, the completion of the graphic design of the workshop materials in the four new translations, and communication to partners of the new languages available.
- September – Preparation for Presence Point highlight on the PRAYR App, as well as content development, workshop and facilitator training for San Antonio Youth for Christ, CLA launch of the workshop to a new worldwide global audience through their “Global Leadership Intensives” Series, and potential inclusion in CLA’s Credentialed Christian Non-Profit Leader (CCNL) program.
- October – The ministry of Presence Point highlighted on the PRAYR App and continued content development.
- November – CLA Women’s Retreat in Black Mountain, North Carolina, visits to partners in that area, and continued content development.
- December – Celebration of our Lord’s birth and content development.
Join Us In Prayer
“Then Jethro, Moses’ father-in-law, brought a burnt offering and sacrifices to God. Aaron and all the elders of Israel came out and joined him in a sacrificial meal in God’s presence.”
- Praise for the completion of the translation of the workshop materials into Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Ukrainian.
- Praise for the warm reception by the American Heritage Girls Troop Leaders in Cincinnati at the Inspire Conference and the four new potential partners with whom we connected.
- Praise for Legacy Christian Academy choosing the shepherd leadership theme for their next magazine.
- Praise for the school in Uganda who would like to implement the shepherd leadership tools with their students and teachers. Pray for the ability to connect and work through the details.
- Pray for us and the Central Maryland YFC Chapter as we and they prepare for a workshop with them on August 1-2.
- Pray for the upcoming multiplication partnership with San Antonio Youth for Christ.
- Praise for Andrew with Tacoma Area YFC, as he prepares to introduce the shepherd leadership message in their Young Leaders program in September.
- Praise for Ryan, who first connected with the shepherd leadership message several years ago, and for his interest in bringing the message into the Vistage CEO Groups.
- Pray for wisdom for Holly as she determines whether she should move forward with a virtual assistant for Presence Point.
- Pray for wisdom as we explore how to best partner with Project 114 to deliver the shepherd leadership message in Sri Lanka and Myanmar.
- Pray for the funding to translate the materials into Sinhala, Tamil, and Burmese for the Project 114 partnership.
- Pray for the executive leadership team of Prendiville Catholic College in Perth, Australia, as they continue to multiply the shepherding message with their students.
- Pray for Allison Rattray, Project 114, as she prepares for related work through art therapy in Ukraine.
- Praise for partners who continue to provide their time, talent, and resources to support and spread the shepherding message.
- Pray for continued wisdom in our choices of individuals we interview for the Shepherds in Action interview series.
- Continue to pray the shepherding message will resonate with those who download the content on the platforms of our online, on-demand partners: RightNow Media, Christian Leadership Alliance, YFC Canada, and YFC USA.
- Praise that God is still moving in miraculous ways related to the shepherding message!
- Pray for shepherd leaders to emerge in governments all over the world.
- Pray on an ongoing basis for our shepherd leadership partners in Bangladesh, Sierra Leone, Egypt, Canada, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania, DRC, Burundi, Uganda, Ethiopia, and the United States as they seek to multiply the shepherding message.
- Pray on an ongoing basis for clear direction regarding the focus of our energies in 2023 … and beyond, as the Lord wills.
- Pray for continual wisdom for the Board members that lead Presence Point and for open hearts and willing spirits as we do the same on a day-to-day basis.