Join Us In Prayer
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord,
plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
God communicated this promise to the people of Israel who had been exiled to Babylon, through Jeremiah. God told them that when 70 years had been completed, He would visit them, He would fulfill His promise, and He would bring them back to Jerusalem. He knew the plans He had for them. He knew those plans were for their welfare, for their good. He knew they had a future and a hope. And Jeremiah knew the chosen people of Israel could trust their God.
How blessed we are to have the same assurance! Amid both sanctified moments and tough decisions, among challenges by the Father to stretch us beyond what we think possible and flashes of multiplied miracles, He has a plan. He knows the future. And we can trust Him.
May September find you trusting the Good Shepherd, the One who models the Provision, Protection, and Presence we are to offer to those we influence.
What Happened in August
You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.
…multiply there, and do not decrease.
But seek the welfare of the city where I have sent you into exile, and pray to the Lord on its behalf, for in its welfare you will find your welfare.
- September – Preparation for Presence Point highlight on the PRAYR App, as well as content development, workshop and facilitator training for San Antonio Youth for Christ, potential hiring of a Virtual Assistant and Partner Relationship Manager/Content Developer, CLA launch of the workshop to a new worldwide global audience through their “Global Leadership Intensives” Series, and potential inclusion in CLA’s Credentialed Christian Non-Profit Leader (CCNL) program.
- October – The ministry of Presence Point highlighted on the PRAYR App, continued content development, and a webinar presentation to HSLDA (Home School Legal Defense Association) parents and students.
- November – CLA Women’s Retreat in Black Mountain, North Carolina, visits to partners in that area, and continued content development.
- December – Celebration of our Lord’s birth and content development.
Join Us In Prayer
Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you.
- Pray for the multiplication partnership with San Antonio Youth for Christ staff and guests on September 26–28.
- Pray for partners in the university/seminary/college space. Pray for Dr. Dave Rahn who has volunteered to champion that effort.
- Praise for the completion of the graphic design of the workshop materials and Facilitator’s Guide in Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Ukrainian.
- Praise for the remarkable time digging into the shepherd leadership message with the Central Maryland YFC staff, volunteers, and Board at the two-day workshop in August.
- Praise for the connections with East Coast friends who support and pray for the shepherd leadership message.
- Praise for the workshop facilitated by Legacy Christian Academy staff for 45 of their students, introducing them to the shepherd leadership message as their leadership model for leading on their campus for the 2022/2023 school year.
- Praise for the Home School Legal Defense Association’s invitation to present a shepherd leadership webinar in October for their members, including both adults and students.
- Pray for the launch of Christian Leadership Alliance’s Global Digital Intensive Experience on September 1. They will be offering the “Leadership from the Shepherd’s Perspective” materials in all nine languages available.
- Pray about the possibility of facilitating shepherd leadership conferences for YFCI Ethiopia and YFCI Southern Africa in 2023.
- Praise for the new potential partners we’ve been referred to in the last month.
- Pray for Andrew with the Tacoma Area YFC as he prepares to introduce the shepherd leadership message in their Young Leaders program in September.
- Pray for funding and wise “asks” as God seems to be calling us to hire both a Virtual Assistant and a Partner Relations/Content Development Specialist.
- Pray for Allison with Project 114 as she prepares to deliver art trauma to those in Ukraine and Poland.
- Pray for the funding to translate the workshop materials into the Indian languages of Hindi and Benali, Marathi, or Tegulu.
- Pray for the executive leadership team of Prendiville Catholic College in Perth, Australia, as they continue to multiply the shepherding message with their students.
- Praise for partners who continue to provide their time, talent, and resources to support and spread the shepherding message.
- Pray for continued wisdom in our choices of new partners and individuals we interview for the Shepherds in Action interview series.
- Continue to pray the shepherding message will resonate with those who download the content on the platforms of our online, on-demand partners: RightNow Media, Christian Leadership Alliance, YFC Canada, and YFC USA.
- Praise that God is still moving in miraculous ways related to the shepherding message!
- Pray for shepherd leaders to emerge in governments all over the world.
- Pray on an ongoing basis for our shepherd leadership partners in Bangladesh, Sierra Leone, Egypt, Canada, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania, DRC, Burundi, Uganda, Ethiopia, and the United States as they seek to multiply the shepherding message.
- Pray on an ongoing basis for clear direction regarding the focus of our energies in 2023… and beyond, as the Lord wills.
- Pray for continual wisdom for the Board members who lead Presence Point and for open hearts and willing spirits as we do the same on a day-to-day basis.