Join Us In Prayer
Then God said, “Let lights appear in the sky to separate the day from the night. Let them be signs to mark the seasons, days, and years.
Let these lights in the sky shine down on the earth.” And that is what happened.
as well as the beauty of this season the Father created for us.
What Happened in February
God made two great lights — the larger one to govern the day, and the smaller one to govern the night. He also made the stars.
You have endowed him with eternal blessings and given him the joy of your presence.
- March 2022 – Co-facilitation of the “Leadership from the Shepherd’s Perspective” workshop with student leaders from Legacy Christian Academy in Bakersfield, California, in preparation for their student leaders to facilitate the workshop for their student body, and continued work on translations, podcast episodes, and blogs.
- April 2022 – Five-hour workshop for Christian Leadership Alliance attendees in Louisville, Kentucky, the continued work on the Spanish and Portuguese workshop material translations, and the writing of podcast episodes and blogs.
- May 2022 – Continued work on blog/vlog and podcast content, as well as the supervision of the workshop translations.
- June 2022 – Vendor Fair for American Heritage Girls Troop Leaders in Cincinnati, Ohio, as well as continued writing of podcast episodes and blogs.
- Fall 2022 – Potential workshop in Central Maryland.
- First quarter 2023 – Potential workshop(s) in northwest Iowa.
- September/October 2023 – Potential workshop for worldwide YFCI staff.
Join Us In Prayer
God set these lights in the sky to light the earth, to govern the day and night, and to separate the light from the darkness.
And God saw that it was good.
- Praise for the launch of the new Presence Point website.
- Praise for DJV Marketing and their desire to manage Presence Point content.
- Praise for the connection with YFC/USA Executive Leaders from around the country, for new contacts, and for the stories shared of their implementation of the shepherd leadership message.
- Praise for the continued 12-week focus by CLA of the shepherd leadership message via their online, on-demand Global Digital Experience.
- Pray for the Student Leaders of Legacy Christian Academy in Bakersfield, California, as they learn to facilitate the workshop on their own, bringing more of their peers into the shepherd leadership message.
- Pray for the executive leadership team of Youth Vision International as they consider becoming a partner. This partnership would expand the shepherd leadership reach to Liberia, the Ivory Coast, Ghana, Togo, Guinea Bissau, and Conakry.
- Pray for wisdom for SIL/Wycliffe leadership as they choose partners to translate the Spanish and Portuguese translations of the workshop materials.
- Continue to pray for God’s timing as The Salvation Army considers using the shepherd leadership workshop.
- Pray for favor, as God wills, with the Awana executive leadership as they continue to consider the possibility of using the Teen/Young Adult workshop materials in their curriculum.
- Pray for the executive leadership team of Prendiville Catholic College in Perth, Australia, as they multiply the shepherding message with their students.
- Pray for Simon and Allison Rattray, founders of Project 1:14, as they serve the persecuted church virtually from Australia, including the underground church in Afghanistan.
- Praise for partners who continue to provide their time, talent, and resources to support and spread the shepherding message.
- Pray for continued wisdom in our choices of individuals we interview for the Shepherds in Action interview series.
- Pray the shepherding message will resonate with those who download the content on RNM and through CLA, YFC Canada, and YFC/USA.
- Praise that God is still moving in a miraculous way related to the shepherding message!
- Pray for those shepherding in governments all over the world.
- Pray on an ongoing basis for our shepherding partners in Bangladesh, Sierra Leone, Egypt, Canada, Kenya, Rwanda, South Sudan, Tanzania, DRC, Burundi, Uganda, Ethiopia, and the United States as they seek to multiply the shepherding message.
- Pray on an ongoing basis for clear direction regarding the focus of our energies in 2022 and into 2023 … and beyond, as the Lord wills.
- Pray for continual wisdom for the Board members that lead Presence Point and for open hearts and willing spirits as we do the same on a day-to-day basis.
How Can We Pray For You?
Please allow us to partner with you for your prayer needs. You can confidentially contact us by email at Holly@PresencePoint.com
or Doug@PresencePoint.com or by texting or calling Holly at +1-661-301-3316 or Doug at +1-661-332-2622.
Doug and Holly Culhane
Please allow us to partner with you for your prayer needs. You can confidentially contact us by email at Holly@PresencePoint.com or Doug@PresencePoint.com or by texting or calling Holly at +1-661-301-3316 or Doug at +1-661-332-2622.
Doug and Holly Culhane