- October 2021- Finalize work on the French and Swahili translations of the workshop materials, facilitate the printing of materials in Arabic, French, Swahili, and English for the East Africa Conference, follow-up with contacts from the YFC National Leadership Conference, write and record Live into Your Calling blog/vlogs and the Psalms for Shepherds Podcast, and finalize the online, on-demand Adult Version of the “Leadership from the Shepherd’s Perspective” workshop, as well as the ten additional videos recorded for training purposes in September. (Metro Maryland launches the use of the online, on-demand use of the Teen/Young Adult version of the workshop!)
- November 2021 – CLA Women’s Leadership Retreat in North Carolina, Reconnect with Tacoma Area Youth for Christ staff in Washington, distribute the videos recorded in September in Chattanooga, and continue writing and recording.
- December 2021 – Facilitate the shepherd leadership portion of the YFCI East Africa “Board Governance and Shepherd Leadership Conference” and Shepherd Leadership Facilitator training in Rwanda for those who lead the YFCI efforts in the countries of Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda, Burundi, South Sudan, Ethiopia, Tanzania, and DRC, with potential partnership trips to Kenya, Burundi, DRC, and Tanzania, and potential partnership connections with Pursue Ministries in western Kenya and with the Church of Peace in Africa denomination churches in Tanzania.
- January-December 2021 – The continued emphasis of living into our calling as shepherds in the lives of those we lead!
- January/February 2022 – Potential workshop for The Whatever Girls in Spokane, Washington.
- September 2022 – Potential workshop for worldwide YFCI staff.
Join Us In Prayer
Pray that I will proclaim this message as clearly as I should.
- Praise for endurance, strength, wisdom, good health, and perseverance, as well as the partners and friends the Good Shepherd used in Doug and Holly’s lives as they traveled 22 days in September.
- Praise for new financial partners who are assisting with the multiplication of the shepherding message.
- Praise for the success of the CLA “Global Digital Experience”.
- Praise that God has provided the $30,000 needed to fund the “Board Governance and Shepherd Leadership Conference” in Kigali, Rwanda, in December!
- Praise for the engagement of YFC staff members from around the USA at YFC USA’s National Leadership Conference in Indianapolis.
- Praise for the Pastors and Elders of New Life Fellowship who soaked in the shepherd leadership message and immediately began to apply it.
- Praise for the talented team at SociallyU in Chattanooga, Tennessee, who produced and are putting the final touches on online, on-demand workshop for adults and ten additional videos for website and training use.
- Praise for Cason George, a student at Legacy Christian Academy in Bakersfield, California, who incorporated Presence Point into his fundraising effort.
- Pray for Metro Maryland YFC as they launch the online, on-demand Teen/Young Adult version of the workshop with the kids they’re shepherding!
- Pray for the $6,500 to print the materials for the YFCI East Africa “Board Governance and Shepherd Leadership Conference”.
- Pray as leadership at The Salvation Army is considering using the Shepherd Leadership workshop on a long-term basis with Salvation Army recruits.
- Pray for Awana executive leadership as they continue to consider the possibility of using the Teen/Young Adult workshop materials in their curriculum.
- Pray for the leadership of Prendiville Catholic College in Perth, Australia, as they continue to consider the workshop and materials for use by their secondary school students.
- Pray for increased interest in the shepherding workshops on RightNow Media by Adults, Teens and Young Adults.
- Pray for Holly and Doug as they continue to seek create viable and godly criteria for considering organizations with whom to partner, as well as for their work in creating a Partnership Covenant Agreement.
- Pray for Simon and Allison Rattray, founders of Project 1:14, as they serve the persecuted church virtually from Australia, including the underground church in Afghanistan.
- Praise for partners who continue to provide their time, talent, and resources to support and spread the shepherding message.
- Pray for new and continued financial partners to assist with the multiplication of the shepherding message.
- Pray for the completion of website redesign.
- Pray for continued wisdom in our choices of individuals we interview for the Shepherds in Action interview series.
- Pray for wisdom and spiritual insight as we develop additional content to support shepherd leaders worldwide.
- Pray the shepherding message will resonate with those who download the content on RNM and through CLA, YFC Canada, and YFC/USA.
- Praise that God is still moving in a miraculous way related to the shepherding message!
- Pray for wisdom as we seek to better tell the shepherding story.
- Pray for those shepherding in governments all over the world.
- Pray on an ongoing basis for our shepherding partners in Bangladesh, Sierra Leone, Egypt, Canada, Kenya, Rwanda, and the US, as they seek to multiply the shepherding message.
- Pray on an ongoing basis for clear direction regarding the focus of our energies into 2022 and beyond.
- Pray for constant wisdom for the Board members that lead Presence Point and for open hearts and willing spirits as we do the same on a day-to-day basis.
How Can We Pray For You?
Please allow us to partner with you for your prayer needs. You can confidentially contact us by email at Holly@PresencePoint.com or Doug@PresencePoint.com or by texting or calling Holly at +1-661-301-3316 or Doug at +1-661-332-2622.
Doug and Holly Culhane