- August 2021 – An on-line, on-demand 30-minute version of the workshop and a 45-minute pre-recorded in-depth conversation with Holly and CLA leadership regarding shepherd leadership become available for Christian Leadership Alliance (CLA) members who chose the digital experience of the Outcomes Conference previously offered in June in Orlando, a two-day workshop for the Student Leadership and adult sponsors of Legacy Christian Academy in Bakersfield, California, a two-day workshop for Tacoma Area Youth for Christ in Washington, writing and recording a new video blog series and a video series for the workshop on Provision, Protection, and Presence, recording new Psalms for Shepherds podcasts, supervising the translation of the workshop materials into French and Swahili, and hosting a Presence Point Partner from Rwanda.
- September 2021 – Vendor participant in YFC/USA’s National Leadership Conference in Indianapolis, Indiana, recording a studio-produced version of the “Leadership from the Shepherd’s Perspective” workshop for Adults in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and the launch of the online, on-demand workshop for the CLA Global Outreach effort.
- October 2021- recovering from August and September (ha!), and continuing to write and record in the areas needed to best multiply the shepherding message.
- November 2021 – Reconnecting with Tacoma Area Youth for Christ staff in Washington.
- December 2021 – Potential workshop and Facilitator training in Rwanda for YFCI leadership from the countries of Rwanda, Kenya, Uganda, Burundi, South Sudan, Ethiopia, Tanzania, and DRC, with potential partnership trips to Kenya, Burundi, DRC, and Tanzania, and potential partnership connections with Pursue Ministries in western Kenya and with the Church of Peace in Africa denomination churches in Tanzania.
- January-December 2021 – The continued emphasis of living into our calling as shepherds in the lives of those we lead!
- January/February 2022 – Potential workshop for The Whatever Girls in Spokane, Washington.
- September 2022 – Potential workshop for worldwide YFCI staff in The Netherlands
Join Us In Prayer
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares for you.
I Peter 5:7
- Praise for the work of CLA in spreading the shepherd leadership message. Pray for all who participate to be impacted deeply by the message.
- Pray as our contacts at The Salvation Army, Bible League International, and the Bridgeport Rescue Mission consider multiplying the message with their teams.
- Praise for the ability to serve the AHG Board of Directors.
- Pray for endurance, strength, wisdom, perseverance and accommodating schedules for Doug and Holly as they travel and facilitate workshops in two states in August and fill every spare moment with writing and recording.
- Praise that God has provided 93% of the donations needed to translate the workshop materials in French and Swahili! Please pray for the remaining 7% to be funded soon, along with the related travel expenses for the conference.
- Pray for the leadership of Prendiville Catholic College in Perth, Australia, as they test the workshop for use by their secondary school students.
- Praise for the corporate partner training shepherd leadership in The Netherlands in September.
- Pray for wisdom as Holly decides when/if to reach out to Awana executive leadership regarding content for their high school curriculum.
- Continued praise for an individual who is donating her services to help with the administrative responsibilities connected with Presence Point. What a gift she is!
- Pray for increased interest in the shepherding workshops on RightNow Media by Adults, Teens and Young Adults. Yay!
- Pray for the leadership team at Legacy Christian Academy as they prepare for a workshop for their student leadership team in August and the multiplication effort for those on their campus and within their spheres of influence.
- Pray for Holly and Doug as they seek to create viable and godly criteria for considering organizations with whom to partner, as well as for their work in creating a Partnership Covenant Agreement.
- Pray for Simon and Allison Rattray, founders of Project 1:14, as they serve the persecuted church virtually from Australia and seek to communicate the needs of those dealing with trauma related to the persecution for their faith. Yes, the persecution of Christians is increasing around the world!
- Praise for partners who continue to provide their time, talent, and resources to support and spread the shepherding message.
- Pray for new and continued financial partners to assist with the multiplication of the shepherding message.
- Praise for the wisdom, insight, and powerful wording provided by the Father for the website redesign. We’re almost there! Pray for those who test the wording to be open to anything we may have missed and be candid in their evaluation.
- Pray for continued wisdom in our choices of those individuals we interview for the Shepherds in Action interview series.
- Pray for wisdom and spiritual insight as we develop additional content to support shepherd leaders worldwide.
- Pray the shepherding message will resonate with those who download the content on RNM and through CLA, YFC Canada, and YFC/USA.
- Praise that God is still moving in a miraculous way related to the shepherding message!
- Pray for wisdom as we seek to better tell the shepherding story.
- Pray for those shepherding in governments all over the world and specifically for US Congresspersons who have committed to read through the Bible together this year.
- Pray on an ongoing basis for our shepherding partners in Bangladesh, Sierra Leone, Egypt, Canada, Kenya, Rwanda, and the US, as they seek to multiply the shepherding message.
- Pray on an ongoing basis for clear direction regarding the focus of our energies into 2022.
- Pray for constant wisdom for the Board members that lead Presence Point and for open hearts and willing spirits as we do the same on a day-to-day basis.
How Can We Pray For You?
Please allow us to partner with you for your prayer needs. You can confidentially contact us by email at Holly@PresencePoint.com or Doug@PresencePoint.com or by texting or calling Holly at +1-661-301-3316 or Doug at +1-661-332-2622.
Doug and Holly Culhane